The IEEE Standards Education eZine Editorial Board invites contributions from industry practitioners, educators and students on topics related to education about technical standards. Interested parties may submit an inquiry or article abstract for consideration to the Editorial Board at any time throughout the year via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words and final articles should be no more than 2,000 words.
Particular areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- impact and development of standards in various regions of the world;
- reliance by employers on complying with standards for introducing their products to the marketplace
- best practices and ideas for incorporating standards into the classroom and curricula
Final contributions should include a 100-word biography of the author(s) and a high-resolution (JPEG) picture. All illustrations must be provided in a high-resolution (JPEG) format. References to all copyrighted material must be properly cited.
Interested in contributing an article? Please make note of these important dates.
1st Quarter 2018 issue theme: 5G
- Articles due: Monday, 5 February 2018
- Publication date: Monday, 15 March 2018