IEEE Standards Education News
- The IEC, IEEE and KATS announce a global competition open to academics centered on the theme: Future Challenges in Standardization
- Upcoming Course on IEEE 1906.1
- Lab-On-Chip application: nano-intravital device
- Targeted drug delivery with CRLX101
- Contrast-enhanced medical imaging
- Wireless nanosensor networks
Join your colleagues on Wednesday, 20 September for an in-depth look at Nanoscale Communication Networks. Lead by industry expert and the Chair of IEEE 1906.1-2015, Stephen Bush, this course explains how to use IEEE 1906.1 – Recommended Practice for Nanoscale and Molecular Communication Framework for improved interoperability. You’ll be presented with an introduction to theoretical background as well as practical implementation and use-cases. Successful completion of this course will enable you to apply the standard to improve interoperability of simulation modules and actual system components. Use cases discussed in this course include:
0.6 IEEE CEUs (Continuing Education Units) are available for this course.
Register and view the recording for 15 business days after the course.
IEEE Standards University News
IEEE Spectrum Podcasts