Workshops on Technical Standards and Consensus Building are customized based on participants’ needs and areas of interest.
- Appropriate for undergraduate and graduate students, educators and industry professionals in engineering, computing, technology and business fields
- Facilitated by industry professionals and standards development experts
Participants can expect:
- To learn about the importance of standards in professional circles
- To understand the intersection of the technical, economic, societal and political forces
- To learn the fundamentals of how technical standards are developed
- To participate in a unique hands-on activity simulating how standards are made